13 in stock
Tribulus Terrestris is a herb found in the Mediterranean, Central Asia and tropical Africa. The active ingredient "protodioscin" extracted from the root has been used for a wide variety of medical purposes for a long time. In China, for example, Tribulus Terrestris is used as a remedy for liver, kidney, and cardiovascular disorders. However, Tribulus Terrestris is also used in the fields of aphrodisiacs and antiseptics.
How does Tribulus Terrestris work?
Tribulus Terrestris stimulates the pituitary gland, which increases the production of LH (lutenizing hormone). This hormone stimulates the Leydig cells in the testicles, which causes more testosterone to be built up. It is therefore an indirect stimulation, whereupon the body reacts with increased testosterone production. According to various studies, an increase in testosterone levels by up to 70% is possible.
Tribulus Terrestris is without a doubt the most effective, natural alternative to anabolic steroids.
Benefits of Tribulbus Terrestris
- Protein synthesis is improved, which promotes muscle growth and prevents muscle breakdown. The consequences are an increase in muscle mass and increased strength.
- the libido and the duration of an erection in men are increased.
- the number of sperm and their mobility increase.
- the estrogen level and the progesterone level "pregnancy hormone" increase, increase in libido and fertility, and a reduction in menopausal symptoms is possible.
- the immune system can be improved increase in immune function.
- lowering the cholesterol level in the blood.
The effect of Tribulus Terrestris on the human organism varies from person to person and so does the resulting success.
What else is important to know?
- 2-3 g proteins / kg body weight (in the form of: fish, meat, dairy products, soy or protein supplements) should be taken with Tribulus Terrestris.
- In order to achieve the maximum effect of the Tribulus Terrestris, an optimal supply of the body with vitamin C and the trace element zinc is necessary.
|nutritional information||in 100 grams||
in 4 capsules
Tribulus Terrestris (saponin 60%), capsule shell cellulose, separating agent magnesium stearte
- between 2500 and 4500 mg per day, divided into several single doses with meals
- For the BodyPlanet product: 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening
Contents approx. 60 Tribulus Terrestris capsules