Treat your taste buds to a refreshing berry dessert! This quick and easy recipe is a perfect choice for a hot summer day or as a sweet dessert after a delicious dinner.
- 500 g frozen berries of your choice (e.g. raspberries, blackberries or blueberries)
- 200 grams of sour cream
- 200 g yoghurt with 1.5% fat content
- 1 tsp locust bean gum
- Set aside some frozen berries.
- Puree the remaining berries in the blender.
- Mix the locust bean gum with yoghurt and sour cream.
- Mix the berry puree and the cream well together and pour the mixture into glasses.
- Place the set aside berries on top of the cream.
- Chill the dessert in the refrigerator.
This delicious berry dessert is quick and easy to prepare. Perfect for a quick dessert or a light dessert after a busy day.