If you're looking for a delicious yet healthy meal, then this Spinach Salad is for you! The combination of fresh spinach leaves, juicy tomatoes, tangy goat cheese and crunchy pine nuts makes for an unforgettable taste.
- 400g fresh spinach
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 100 g goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, and white wine vinegar in a bowl
- Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste
- Divide the fresh spinach in a large salad bowl
- Pour the prepared dressing over the spinach and mix well
- Add the diced tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese and mix well
- Scatter pine nuts over the salad and serve fresh.
Perfect as a light and wholesome lunch option, this spinach salad takes just minutes to make. Try it now!
Makes 4 servings.