Salmon on Fresh Spinach - A delicious and nutritious dinner
Our low-carb salmon fillet on a bed of fresh spinach is great for an easily digestible dinner that doesn't weigh you down at night and still fills you up.
- 200 g salmon fillet
- 300g fresh spinach
- 2 medium onions
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of arugula
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 dash of balsamic vinegar
- Seasonings of your choice, such as salt, pepper and nutmeg
1. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper
2. Fry it in a (coated) pan with a little oil
3. take it out and keep it warm.
4. Cut onions into small cubes
5. Wash the spinach and the arugula, cherry tomatoes
6. Sweat the onions in a pan with a little oil
7. Simmer the spinach separately over low heat until warm
8. Season to taste
To serve: Place the spinach in the center of the plate. Trape the salmon fillet onto the spinach. Quarter the cherry tomatoes and arrange them next to the spinach. Place the arugula on the salmon fillet and drizzle some balsamic vinegar on top. Serve with a low carb waffle.
Makes 2 servings.