Red Snapper on Bell Pepper Onion Vegetables is a delicious and nutritious dish that's perfect for a quick and easy dinner or a healthy lunch break. The combination of juicy red snapper, grilled bell pepper and onion vegetables and flavorful yoghurt and chive dip is a feast for the palate.
- 400 g red snapper fillet
- 2 medium red onions
- 2 red peppers
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 1 bunch of chives
- 30g Premium Protein Neutral
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lime
- Cut the onions and peppers into small strips and sauté them in a little olive oil over a moderate heat.
- Season the red snapper fillet with salt, pepper and lime juice and toss in the protein powder.
- Cook the fillet in a pan over moderate heat.
- Meanwhile, season the yogurt with salt, pepper, and chopped chives.
- Arrange the peppers and onions on the plate and place the cooked red snapper fillet on top.
- Decorate the dish with a wedge of lime and serve with the yoghurt chive dip.
This meal is divided into 2 servings and offers an excellent nutritional composition including high-quality proteins, complex carbohydrates and healthy fats. Give it a try and enjoy a healthy and tasty meal!