A fresh and tasty tomato salad is a great addition to any meal. This salad is a hit, especially in the summer when tomatoes are plentiful. With its delicious balsamic vinaigrette, it's not only healthy, but also incredibly delicious.
- 750 grams of tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 3 pinches of salt
- 2 pinches of pepper
- 50ml olive oil
- 70 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- Tomatoes in large pieces and the onion in small cubes
- In a bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar to make a vinaigrette
- Mix the tomato and onion pieces from the bowl with the vinaigrette
- finely chop the basil and sprinkle over the salad
This tomato salad makes 4 servings and is a real treat for body and soul.